Internationalisation for the UK
TEG is today proud to help businesses go global through its correspondent office in London.
London is home to the London Stock Exchange and some of the oldest, most prestigious banks, financial institutions and law firms in the world. Its solid financial culture and economic appeal has made it the first choice and safe harbour for the mass exodus of capital and financial transactions from other European countries for some time.
As one of the world's most cosmopolitan cities, London is also a global fashion centre on par with Milan, Paris and New York. Every six months, it hosts one of the "Big Four” weeks in the world of fashion, generating a turnover of 40 million pounds.
Proving its international calling, TEG is a valued partner to globally recognised FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS, LAW FIRMS and FASHION/LUXURY brands, helping them internationalise by making the very best translators and interpreters the market has to offer available to them. This, along with the necessary specialised expertise and the excellence and natural allure of "Made in Italy" makes our entry into the UK market a logical step in TEG’s evolution.
The value of the TEG partnership is key to the international success of large corporates and small- to medium-sized enterprises alike. Our 30 years of experience with major stakeholders in the financial sector and the fashion industry, our in-depth knowledge of these markets and, above all, our capacity to understand the specific objectives of each and every client are the real key to enabling our customers to optimise their brands and develop their business in global markets.
In the UK the consolidated pool of English resources (translators, interpreters, revisers and consultants) we today make available to clients is an integral part of our certified Quality System and shares the solid methods and most innovative technology that have always been our hallmark.
Why choose TEG:
- the very best translators and interpreters worldwide, based in the main financial and fashion districts
- dedicated Project Managers for each and every client
- an in-house Graphics and DTP Department
- a strict management system controlling every single stage (certified ISO EN 9001:2008 since 1996)
- use of the most innovative translation technologies such as CAT tools, Machine Translation and Post-Edited MT integrated work platforms, flexible architectures, etc.)
- competitive costs and speed of completion assured through the rational use of technologies, resources and processes
All rights Reserved Trans-Edit Group srl